Dr. Ann Mann at North carolina State University presented at the NTA
meeting in 98. She had a large data base and was to have published by now.
It did correlations. Interesting study.

                Mike Zenanko, M.Ed.
                Room 105 Ramona Wood Building
                Jacksonville State University
                700 Pelham Road North
                Jacksonville AL 36265-1602

Voice 256.782.5617 (office), 256.782.5633 (Lab), 256.782.5346(Dept.)
Fax 256.782.5959