Debbie,

Mesa Community College (Mesa, Arizona) has used the ZOOM Text.  However,
Windows 95 includes a disability button in the control panel that enlarges the
font on programs such as Word, etc.  This information is easier to use than
purchasing additional software to do the same thing.  Our experience is
limited, as we are a relatively new institution.  It is interesting to note
that some specific software applications that are included with a publishers
text book are limited and the font sizes cannot be enlarged with programs such
as Zoom text.  There is a company here by the name of Viewfinders that have a
magnifying screen that you place in front of the computer screen.  This
enlarges the screen 2 x's the size.  It is like a big magnifying glass.  They
also have a very expensive computer program that can be installed on the
computer.  The cost was prohibitive.

Becky Richey