Kettering University (formerly GMI) recruits top students in the
nation.  You can check the Newsweek's annual edition on colleges for
exact numbers.  We have a 70% retention rate.  Our Tutor Center,
however, is fairly new (open July 96).  Additionally, we are planning to
expand the services offered, and expand our facilities.

The quality of the student body should not be an issue.  I keep
preaching, though I know there are a few who disagree, that tutoring is
NOT a remedial service.  Our service addresses the needs of an alternate
learning style.

Good luck in your mission.

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"With willing hands and open minds, the future will be greater than the
most fantastic story you can write.."  Charles Kettering.