Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:36:39 -0500
From: "Andrea Vicars" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Info request:Study skills class/maybe paired course

On the same line, we are interested in introducing Blocked Programming =
with our Developmental Education students.  We would like to block our =
College Success and Study Skills course (which also uses Ellis=27 book) =
with our reading course and a math course. =20

Does anyone have any experience with Block Programming? And if so, would =
you be willing to share information on how you implemented such a program? =
 Also,  how successful has your program been?

Thanks so much in advance,

Andrea Vicars, Adjunct Instructor =20
avicars=40cscc.edu         =20
Developmental Education Department