Dear Colleagues,
At Pima Community College's East Campus Tutoring Center, we are conducting a
search to find a good software program to help us make tutoring appointments,
track our usage, and provide us with reports. We would like it to be able to
do the following: keep track of each tutor's availability, schedule
appointments for individual tutors, track the working schedules of our student
aides, log  videos in and out, record the necessary student information,
provide reports of usage including hours of tutoring by discipline, by
individual class, by tutor, resource usage, and so on. The program we are
using now was custom-written and has no manual and no technical support. We
would like a Window-based program with a good manual and good tech support
without spending thousands of dollars. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Dr. Penny Turrentine
Pima Community College
East Campus Tutoring Center
8181 E. Irvington Road