I have software for this purpose, but it is still under development.  A
student wrote the program, and it is over 10 meg I believe.  Integrating
the scanner was relatively easy.

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"With willing hands and open minds, the future will be greater than the
most fantastic story you can write.."  Charles Kettering.