David Caverly wrote:

> What would you like to learn?

Internet/web page design and activities for helping students in mathematics and for training
peer tutors in math.

> Platform?

IBM

> Spend 5 days in central Texas in developmental education technology "boot camp?"

Yes, provided I can get release and funding from EKU.  (I'm staff on 12 mo. contract rather
than faculty.)

> Learn about 7 topics or come to learn and finish 1 project?

Learn and finish one project.

> Graduate credit --Adult and Developmental Education or Instructional Technology?

Graduate credit--yes.  Particular program--???

Mary Ann Ghosal                                (606) 622-6508
Mathematics Tutoring Center               [log in to unmask]
Wallace 313
Eastern Kentucky University
521 Lancaster Avenue
Richmond, KY  40475-3102