You know, I really don't want to beat a dead horse here.  Many of you
realize that I am far from being a technology wizard, & it had not even
occurred to me to delete part of the message.  On a typical day in the
office I get ready for class, go teach 3 classes in different buildings,
hopefully eat lunch, see counseling appointments all afternoon, & then
try to respond to all my e-mail & phone messages, plus prepare mailings
for people who request things, etc.  Forget getting to aerobics class by
5 pm to work off the stress, etc.!  Forget actually working on research,
grading papers, or doing editorial work before nightfall!  I admit that
I am getting defensive now, & like others on this list, will probably
think long & hard before posting anything further!

Jeanne Higbee

P.S.  For those of you who do not know me personally, you may not be
aware of my professional commitments.  I wok long & hard, & I'm sorry
that I sent what I did not even realize was a chain letter to this
listserv, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  MEA CULPA! & let's move on!