Dear Paula,
Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the conference. I am at UPJ.
Thanks for the info about the article. I have not had the chance to read it
yet. After returning to school, I advised freshmen for spring registration, so
I was very busy for three weeks. Now, I am getting paperwork caught up so I can
have grades ready for the end of the term. Please do keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Lubna Aboosi