----------
From:   Elaine Hill[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Reply To:       Breast Cancer Online Support Group
Sent:   Thursday, December 10, 1998 9:34 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        lymphedema

My friend called today concerned that her arm swelled and was weeping
significantly.  When she went to the doctor, he told her he had never
seen an arm with lymphedema weep.  He ordered a CT scan and referred her
for lymphphatic massage.  Are any of you familiar with a weeping arm?