Greetings, all!

A quick reminder that the hotel has extended its reservation deadline for
WI 99 participants to Friday, Dec. 11. If you've been planning to attend WI
this year, we still have a few spaces available for participants.  If you
are interested in sharing a room, please contact me directly.

The theme of this 20th Annual Institute for Learning Assistance
Profesionals is: Challenges of Technology and Change for Learning
Assistance Centers in an Information Age.  For more information, please
visit our website:

http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/winterinstitute/

:) sm

Sylvia Mioduski, Co-Director
Winter Institute '99
University Learning Center              [log in to unmask]
University of Arizona                   http://w3.arizona.edu/~ulc/
PO Box 210021                   (520) 621-9363 (voice)
Old Main 202                    (520) 621-5015 (FAX)
Tucson, AZ  85721-0021