From:   Frank Christ [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 17, 1998 3:40 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Winter Institute Deadline Announcement

If you are thinking of going to WI '99 in Tucson, the deadline for special
institute rates at the host hotel, Viscount Suites,  is November 19th.
 FYI,  here are some details on WI '99.
--------------------------------------
Registration for WI '99 is still open. Please note that we have added the
power of WebBoard to the Winter Institutes. As you register for WI '99, you
will automatically be subscribed to the special WI '99 WebBoard  that has
been set up for all WI participants so that you can carry on a collegial
dialog with other participants including WI presenters, mentors, and
administrators. Registration fees for our Canadian and Australian
colleagues is at your exchange rate.

Event Title: 20th Annual Institute for Learning Center Directors and
   Practitioners
Date(s):      January 03-07, 1999 -- a four day intensive collegial
experience
Location:     Tucson, AZ
Hotel:        Viscount Suites
Tele:        1-800-527-9666
Theme:      Challenges of Technology & Change for Learning Assistance
Centers                   in an Information Age
Contact:  Sylvia Mioduski, Director
           University Learning Center  (Old Main 202)
           PO Box 210021
           University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ  85721-0021
           520-621-9363 (voice)
           520-621-5015 (FAX)
           email: [log in to unmask]
               http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/winterinstitute/