I will miss his humorous tag lines to his e-mails. He shared a few of his
favorites with me and I am forwarding them to the list as a rememberance.I
am going to search the archives soon and get them all before a "bug" eats
them.

Michael

Intuition is that strange alchemy of mind that allows us to take amorphous
possibilities, glaring improbabilities, and seeming impossibilities and
turn them into the future.

Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, doesnít
mean that we deserve to conquer the universe. - Kurt Vonnegut

I am NOT my forebearers. I am NOT responsible for the sins of my race. To
insist that I am is to practice a bigotry and prejudice as great as the
sins of which you accuse me. - Ed Ketz

Anger always seeks to fill silence with a cacophonous orgy of half-truths
and deceptions. In such a way it does pro-create.

Fell down, knocked down - makes no difference. If you donít get back up,
you canít move forward.

Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity.

Tread carefully when you enter my world, for you will forever change it.
 ĎTis a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

Freedom is a responsibility, not a license.

My life is a punchline whose joke has yet to be written.

Perhaps the question is not how valuable we are but how we are valuable.

It is good to keep an open mind, but not so much that your brains fall out.

Ability will grow to match your strongest dream.

Michael Redd, MS
Athletic Academic Advisor
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 423-6332 (Office)
(770) 499-3621 (Fax)

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

Shakespeare - 1599