Roberts Wesleyan College: 4 yr. private, liberal arts, 1200 undergrads & 300
grads
        Learning Center responsibilities include peer tutoring,
international student services, disability services, study skills assistance
for any student, instructional media services
        1 full-time media tech, 1 full-time office manager/secretary/record
keeper, 1 full-time instructor/director, 1 half-time ESL instructor,  1
half-time disability services officer/instructor, approx. 30 peer tutors