Hi.  Love the list.  I am a teacher in Texas.  Recently, I found a free
online newsletter that has helped me tremendously.  It's called "Premium
Links."  It's sent out every Thursday morning and contains five excellent
sites.  The author's goal is to only list sites worthy of a bookmark.  He
divides the sites amongst five categories, including "Education", "Home and
Family", "Business, "The Arts", and "Just for Fun." The educational site is
my favorite, and he is right:  I have bookmarked most of them.

To subscribe, send a blank e-mail message to [log in to unmask] with the
word "subscribe" in the subject (minus the quotes).  If you want to see a
sample newsletter, head to:

http://freecenter.digiweb.com/computers/premiumlinks/

The newsletter is in HTML format so make sure your e-mail program can
display HTML.  Hope this helps!  It certainly helped me find the GOOD STUFF.