I really enjoyed the form however, I must point out, speaking from
personal experience, that pregnancy truly can impact one's grades.  No one
could tell me when I became pregnant several years ago that I would be in
the 1/3 of asthmatics whose asthma is seriously impacted by pregnancy.

I earned a D+ in a class before I knew what was happening. That being
said, it is an explanation for an embarassing grade as opposed to a reason
for a grade change.

Hadassah Lynn Foster
Executive Coordinator
McNair Scholars Program
University of Southern California

                                "In the universe, the survival of each
                                galaxy is dependent on the divinely-
                                ordained interaction between all the
                                galaxies of space.  So, too, the survival
                                of man and human society requires that men
                                do not live in isolation from one another,
                                but interact for each other's welfare."
                                                        Rabbi Recanati
                                                        16th century