From: Roger Elrod <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: Wondering about Ed....

>I also agree with Lonna's well chosen words.
>
>In my selecting of emails to read on this list, I never skipped Ed's.  It
was self-interest on my part.  Ed had a wonderful way of weaving respect,
hope,  and wonder into his words and work.  I opened his emails with
expectation.  They were like gifts.

>Yes, we are in a new time.  I am feeling grief and sadness for someone "I
knew" on line.  I am grateful for that limited "relationship" and confident
of the significantly richer relationship enjoyed by Ed's family and friends.