The Learning and Study Skills Spin group needs your help. We are
soliciting study skills ideas for our newsletter. We would like to
include a section on "The Best Study Skills Ideas" and need you
experience and contributions. Please submit your ideas. We will collect
the ideas and include them in the upcoming or future newsletter. All
ideas will be given author or program credit. Use the following
guidelines for submission.

1) Objective of the instructional idea.
2) Projected time for the activity.
3) Describe the procedure clearly so that someone could replicate your
instructions.
4) Include biographic reference materials, if applicable.

Ideas that assist students set goals, manage time, improve memory and
comprehension, test anxiety reduction and/or test taking, and so on are
welcomed. Your creativity is needed.

--
Jesse B. Harris Jr., Ph.D.
Office of Academic Counseling and Advising,P.O. Box 1640