Not only did Ed contribute his humor and wisdom, and sometimes just
plain common sense, to the list, he also took alot of time to respond
off-list to people in need of a little lift, including me!  I used to
tease my husband about my new penpal from Hawaii.  Ed would write about
his biking, his night diving (scuba), and just make Hawaii come alive
for me!

Awhile ago (who knows how long?), Ed had let me know that things were
just very hectic.  Remember all the times he took on updating our
directory?  If he was ill for an extended period, I surely wish I had
known!

Jeanne Higbee
--
Jeanne L. Higbee