Thank you, Lianne, for sending us Ed's widow's address.

I am volunteering to print out the messages that have been posted on this list
regarding Ed, starting with the first query.  I will add an appropriate "cover
letter" and send them to Mrs. Ketz.

If anyone would like to post a note, please do so.  I'll wait until Dec. 14
(Monday) to print them out and mail them.  Of course, my offer is not meant to
stop anyone from writing directly to Mrs. Ketz. The printouts of listserv
messages would be in addition to any private messages you wish to send via the
U.S. mail.  I just think she would appreciate knowing how much Ed meant to the list.

Lonna Smith