Lori,

The College of  Mount St. Joseph is a private four-year institution.  We
have 2300 students and approximately 650 different students use the services
of the Academic Performance Center each term.  That is 650 students not
appointments or contacts.

The services of the APC include a Writing Center, Math Center, Skills and
Reading Center, Peer Tutoring, Language Listening Lab, disability services,
academic testing and placement, test preparation (PPST, NTE, & GRE),
workshops, six difference basic courses, instructional software, and
retention programs.

1 Program Director- (10 Mos.)
1 Assistant-support staff (10 Mos.)

 Math Center
 Faculty-Director
2 Student Assistants-15 hours total

Writing Center
1 Hourly Professional Director/ Adjunct Faculty-30 hours total
2 Writing Professionals -15 hours total

Skills & Reading Center
(In formative stages)
1 Student Assistant-10 hours total