We used to call our course "Study Skills and Personal Development," but
changed the name to "Introduction to University Studies," which I didn't
come up with but rather like.

  Linda R. Thompson, Ed.D.
  Director, Student Support Services   |  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
  Harding University, Box 12235        |     Phone:  (501) 279-4416
  Searcy, AR  72149-0001               |       FAX:  (501) 279-4217

        "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!"