Here are three more lists.  The first I know nothing about.  The second is a
good discussion forum about how to apply the law, interpret, etc.  The third
I also know nothing about.

To subscribe send an email with the following in the body (no subject, no
signature) to the above address(es).

subscribe listname firstname lastname

The list names are the all caps at the start of the address; don't include
the -request.

> I used to belong to a second listserve that focused primarily on meeting
> the needs of students with disabilities.  Do any of you know of one and
> know how someone can join?

"The lion and the calf shall lie down together, but the calf won't
get much sleep." --Woody Allen

Steve Mahr                                    Iowa Dept of Education
Bureau of Community Colleges
515/281-8108                            Grimes State Office Building
Fax:515/281-6544                         Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0146