Hello Lizette,
I am interested in any information that you gather on the ESL
strategies course.  I often receive requests to help the
international students and feel frustrated with our inability to do
more than a few one on one.  They often cause concern in the SI
sessions as the SI leaders can't give them the time that they like.
I tried your e-mail and it keeps coming back.
hello everyone!
of those of you who offer an esl program, does anyone offer a
'strategies for college success' course designed for esl students?  if
so, how do students like it?  or... should esl students take the same
'strategies' course that all other dev ed students take?

you can reply to me off the list at:

[log in to unmask]    thanks!

==

Lizette Rodriguez
Coordinator of the Center for Personalized Instruction

Palm Beach Community College - Eissey Campus
voice:  561/625-2518     fax:  561/625-2414

Noelle Call, Director
Academic Resource Center
Utah State University
Logan, Utah 84322-0120