Susan Deese-Roberts wrote:

>A colleague and I are writing a book on teaching library strategies via a
>peer tutoring model.  We are inviting contributions of (1) tutor
>application forms and (2) lists of questions asked of prospective tutors
>during the hiring interview.

We have models of both of these on our website.  Go to the "Resources"
section, and click on the "S.O.S. Handbook," and you will see a list of what
we have, with hypertext links to the full text of applications and
questions.  These may be used provided that their authors and S.O.S. receive
credit.  Other, similar forms and questions will be put up soon.

Hope this helps,

James F. Trumm
S.O.S., Inc.: Students for Other Students
3171 N. Republic Boulevard
Toledo, OH 43615-1515
U.S.A.
Fax 419-843-7229