I would appreciate your ideas on creating a mandate/mission statement
for our Learning Centre.

Our Learning Centre is the result of amalgamating the Math Help Centre,
Writing Clinic
and two other help centres all with there own mandates.

Working on a shoe string budget ($180,000., and that's Canadian dollars,
runs 5 learning centres
including the salary for a full time manage plus subject release time of
1 subject for each supervisor
 We have offered students help in math related and English
related subjects.  Given the needs of students at our college there have

been requests for specific subject assistance and we are now having to
decide how much help we can offer to students. Most of the tutoring is
done by peer tutors or co-op students from a local university as a
work term placement.

Thanks in advance,

Peter