Leta and the group,

Thanks for all your replies.

I have received some samples from the group and many internal sources have come forward with Learning Centre mandates that have been published over the years. Bringing all these together is the next task.

A separate task will be to determine how we limit the number of specific courses that we tutor.  For example, should we offer tutoring for a specific course like 3rd semester "fluid dynamics" or "hydraulics" and not offer tutoring for "reservation software" (a travel an tourism course).  Somehow, teaching students to become better learners has become confused with one on one tutoring to pass a specific course.

Peter.