Howdy, y'all -

We put up our redesigned web site recently.  We've also added a potful
of stuff that y'all may find of interest.  Probably the most useful
thing would be to point you to the main web site:

http://www.yana.org

and to the guts of things

http://www.yana.org/perspectives.htm

where you'll find some interesting things like how to organize your
medical records and more than you may have ever wanted to know about
bloods.

There's a list of topics we have in process on the perspectives page.
If there are any of these you have a particular interest in knowing
about, please let me know and we can probably pop those higher on the
list (stressbusters is probably going to be ready in mid-March).

Let me know if you have any comments, favorable or un, please.

Thanks.

vh
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]