Three of them:

Dr. George Anderson at City of Hope (626.359.8111) - his patients go as
as a team called Bodies by Anderson in the Walk for Hope every year and
last year won the team fundraising award (I figure that's a serious
endorsement!).  He's also a pretty laid back guy which I find unusual
and refreshing in a surgeon.

Dr. William Shaw at UCLA (310.825.5510) invented the tram flap as I
recall

Dr. Christina Ahn (used to be at UCLA, but has moved to New York -- can
get more detailed information if you need it)

HTH.

vh
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]