Howdy, everybody -

I've just finished a redesign of our high-dose chemotherapy web site.
Also, while I've been working on the redesign, a couple of our authors
and editors have been busy and completed several more patients'
perspectives essays, including the one about surgical margins and the
one about medical records.  So, the new stuff is at:

The overall site:  http://www.yana.org
The perspectives essays:  http://www.yana.org/perspectives.htm

If you find any problems or have any comments, please let me know.  If
you have ideas for other essays, please let me know.

Thanks for the help.
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]