I am trying to find out whether any states have programs that cover funding
for treatment for women diagnosed through the CDC program or other private or
nonprofit agencies programs for screening for Breast Cancer and/or Cervical
Cancer. Please email me or send info to the list and I will pick it up. My
email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I need the info as soon as possible as
I am meeting with one of our state House of Reps. members next week in hopes
of trying to legislate something for treatment since PA has such a "huge"
surplus of $$$$$.
                                                                 Lois