Hi All--

I have some extra money in my travel budget and am looking for suggestions
on conferences in May or June of this year.  The topics I'm most
interested in are:

        -teaching general study skills
        -working with students on or near probation
        -academic skills for first-year students
        -students with learning disabilities
        -opportunity programs

I am in Albany, New York, but I have money to travel, so any suggestions
would be helpful.  Thanx!

                If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.
                                                            --Unknown

Joan L. Marso                               HEOP/ACCESS Office (Wellworth Hall)
Academic Skills Instructor                            The College of Saint Rose
(518) 454-2047                                               432 Western Avenue
email: [log in to unmask]                               Albany, NY  12203