for study skills and LD contact Landmark College in Vermont,

At 05:32 PM 4/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi All--
>
>I have some extra money in my travel budget and am looking for suggestions
>on conferences in May or June of this year.  The topics I'm most
>interested in are:
>
>        -teaching general study skills
>        -working with students on or near probation
>        -academic skills for first-year students
>        -students with learning disabilities
>        -opportunity programs
>
>I am in Albany, New York, but I have money to travel, so any suggestions
>would be helpful.  Thanx!

****

>                If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.
>                                                            --Unknown

****
>Joan L. Marso                               HEOP/ACCESS Office (Wellworth
Hall)
>Academic Skills Instructor                            The College of Saint
Rose
>(518) 454-2047                                               432 Western
Avenue
>email: [log in to unmask]                               Albany, NY
12203

Marge Nikpourfard
Humanities Division Chair      The past is history
Hagerstown Community College      The future is a mystery
11400 Robinwood Drive          And this moment is a gift
Hagerstown, MD 21742           That's why they call it the present
(301) 790-2800 x292