A colleague of mine from Pierce College in Puyallup, Washington has done a great
deal of research on men's issues in colleges.  His name is Bret Burkholder.  I
don't have his individual e-mail address, but the e-mail address for the advising
office at Pierce College is [log in to unmask]

I hope that this information will be helpful to you.

Chris Connerly Benton
Director of Academic Assistance Programs
Pacific Lutheran University