David:

Your msg came at a very opportune time for us as we are doing a technology
conference for our faculty in two weeks.  However, your msg was in mime
format and I can't read it.  Can you send me your msg again with the
presentation as a Word or similar  attachment?  Others may have the same
problem.

Thanks

                         Ronald D. Illingworth
                          Associate Professor

                Work                                               Home
   University of Alaska Fairbanks          P.O. Box 57402
   Interior-Aleutians Campus                 North Pole, AK  99705
   P.O. Box 756720                              907-488-0446
   Fairbanks, AK  99775
   fax: 907-474-5208
   Phone:  907-474-5987
                       e-mail: [log in to unmask]