Hi Martha, sorry to ask you this again, but a
couple of years ago I think you refered to a book
by the MAA on standards in pre-calculus.  Do you
remember the exact title and where I can get it.
I didn't see it on their web site.

Thanks

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"With willing hands and open minds, the future
will be greater than the most fantastic story you
can write.."  Charles Kettering.