1) Thru some glitch in the system, I may have sent out the same batch of
messages three times.  If so, my apologies.  As always, the key to
enjoying a list like ours is the rapid use of the delete key.

2) Jane and I are venturing up north to see grandchildren and help our
daughter's family to move from Manhattan to suburbia.  I pipe a tear.
At any rate, we will be away for ten days.  During that time, Mrs.
Moreno will be managing the list.  She is not as efficient as your
peerless moderator, so let those postings wait that can wait.

See you--so to speak--on May 12.

                        --Best, Norm