We evaluate our tutors using student evaluations and supervisor
observations.  We use the information gathered this way to assess tutor
performance, gauge facility and noise problems, and direct topics for future
tutor trainings.  For more information, please come hear us present in New
Orleans at the CRLA conference.  We will present Fri afternoon and Sat.
morning.

Thanks.

Ann Colgan

English Tutor Coordinator