I am new to this listserve so I am not really sure whether or not Iam
sending this information to the proper place. If not, please forward this
information. Thank you

Academic Skills Director, Austin College, Sherman, Texas. Administers
academic support service program. Provides individual and group assistance4
serving to strenghten student reading, writing, and study skills. Assists
with support and monitoring progress of students experiencing academic
difficulty. Coordinates services to learning disabled students. Master's
degree in English, education, or related field. Experience in learning
assistance activities desired. Ability to efectively assist and communicate
with both faculty and students in a liberal arts setting. Experience in
coordinating services for learning disabled students preferred. For a
extended job description email [log in to unmask] or call (903)813-2247.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position
is filled. Austin College is an EE?AA employer and educator.