Like teachers, SI leaders need to value altruism. Thus, the satisfaction
derived from helping someone learn and achieve a better grade is a
motivator. Without altruism, money talks.

rw

Rosemarie Woodruff
Counseling and Student Development Center
University of Hawaii-Manoa
2600 Campus Road, SSC 312
Honolulu, HI 96822
808-965-6114

                The world is full of obstacle illusions.
                                                         Grant Frasier