From:    Bruce Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Walk-in Versus Appointment Tutoring

Hello Everyone..

I hope that all is well.  I would love to hear your thoughts and
suggestions concerning the following questions.

We currently operate a walk-in tutoring program, and I have always been
firm in my belief that the walk-in approach is the optimal approach.  I am
now beginning to question that stance with respect to tutoring in the area
of writing.  I am giving some thought to the creation of a separate
"writing lab" through which students would schedule appointments with a

Marcelle Morris
Learning Center Coordinator
Citrus College
Glendora,California