I apologize for responding so late. I am still trying to catch up after
returning from a long vacation.

Reflective journals are not limited to feelings.

rw

Rosemarie Woodruff
Counseling and Student Development Center
University of Hawaii-Manoa
2600 Campus Road, SSC 312
Honolulu, HI 96822
808-965-6114

                The world is full of obstacle illusions.
                                                         Grant Frasier