I've enjoyed reading the posts on this topic, but I must say that I keep
picturing a session on "drop-in verses."  How would that go?  I think
maybe we'd look at creative ways to define/describe drop-in, and the
appointment would last from 15-30 minutes.  The verses could be rhymed,
set to music, eecumingslike, or even epic.

Thanks for that little vision over the last several days.

Also, if you want to hear a discussion of the natural/sensual world in
relationship to teaching and tutoring, please drop by the session "Of
Idioms and Algorithms" on Thursday at CRLA.  kb

Kathleen Baca
Dona Ana Community College
Las Cruces, NM