I would also be interested. I was wondering if it might have certain
limitations.

Thanks,
Sandie Miller,
Director of Academic Support Services, ACEC
Atlantic Cape Community College

At 11:33 AM 10/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Listers:
>        If you are using the TUTORIAL ASSISTANT software by Corbus, would
>you please give me your evaluation of it for use in managing tutorial
>programs.  I would appreciate any info you can give.
>Dee Bost, Ed.D                  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
>Dir., ADVANCE/Academic Services Center  Phone:  (501) 279-4024
>Harding University, Box 12235           Fax:      (501) 279-4217
>Searcy, AR  72149-0001

"The illiterate of the year 2000 will not be the individual who cannot read
and write, but the one who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn."
                Alvin Toffler