All right -
I would not be so bold as to ask everyone to post their salaries to a list
but the thread about Student Tutor pay rung a bell with me.

A large piece of or faculty's argument for a raise was based on national
figures and how our school compared to the average salaries of similar
institutions. The Chronicle annually prints information on salaries based
on the type of school, size, etc. The UUP also collects and distributes
similar info.

Is there an organization that has the same concerns for academic
professionals who are not faculty? Is there any national database for
non-faculty academic staff personnel? UU-Academic Staff?

Andrea Motyka