From: Craig Andres [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fw: Fwd: FW: Christmas Money??

Why is it that every few months, someone falls for
these.  You would think that people would learn
from experience and other people that these things
are always fake.  It isn't even possible that any
company could or would keep track of such a
thing.  I have seen this one twice now, and I
noticed that it has been altered.  But people
shouldn't be so gullible (well maybe once or
twice).

Craig Andres
Study Abroad/Tutor Program Coordinator
(810)-762-9642
Kettering University
(Continuing the GMI heritage)

"With willing hands and open minds, the future
will be greater than the most fantastic story you
can write.."  Charles Kettering.