I wonder if the group could help me out.  My tutorial operation is rather
small-scale, but relatively computer-rich.  I have been trying for some
time now to make better use of the resources for computer-assisted
instruction that are available.  One problem we (our academic computing
guru and I) have run into is the difficulty of using a server-based
operation for CAI.  Have others of you solved the problem?  Or is it just
_my_ problem?  Or do you use stand-alone computers?  Will appreciate
whatever help/advice you can provide.  Please feel free to send responses
to me directly rather than to the group as a whole.  Many thanks.

Allan

Allan L. Eller
Assistant Provost for Administration
Director, Center for Academic Excellence
 (607)777-2143
Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton, NY  13902-6000