Let me remind you that postings that include open invitations to buy our
products or services, or include information like cost, places where to
buy, ordering instructions, etc. may be considered commercial advertising.
Although we have nothing in writing that explicitly prohibits commercial
advertising, most of us have honored the practice of limiting our
advertising to job openings and professional conferences.

The self-imposed limitation has helped LRNASST stay focused on issues
concerning our profession.  I have enjoyed this fact tremendously.  I hope
LRNASST will continue to stay this way for a long time.

Of course, we can recommend products or services through the list. However,
I suggest that we compose our postings so that any interested party is
directed to contact us in private for further information.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Guillermo Uribe Ph D. Systems Support.
University Learning Center
University of Arizona