        From:   charlotte short [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, October 27, 1999 2:38 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        computer lab

        We are in the process of putting together a computer mediated
classroom
        and are investigating tables which would accept recessed monitors.
Has
        anyone had experience with these?  Also, from what companies are
they
        available?

        Charlotte Short
        Learning Assistance
        University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  414.595.3334
        900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    414.595.2181
        Kenosha WI 53142-2000