Corrine, if your presentation is not Thursday afternoon between 12:30 and
2:45, we'd be glad to let you use ours.  There are three of us from my
school, so one is lugging the projector, one the materials for the
presentation, and one the laptop.

I'm staying at the conference hotel and you can call me there or get back
to me on email. kb

Kathleen Baca
Dona Ana Community College
Las Cruces, NM